COMPTEL membership opens doors to new and exciting opportunities that will help you succeed in today's communications marketplace.
Regulatory and Legislative Advocacy
- Unite with other members of the competitive communications industry to advance pro-competitive laws and regulations that will help grow your business.
Become more involved and in touch with the industry
- Join the CEO Council, which provides a forum for chief executives of member companies to come together to discuss important industry developments and key business, operational and policy concerns and priorities.
- Serve on the Board of Directors and make a difference in shaping the future direction of the Association and the competitive industry.
- Become a member of the many Committees within the Association to weigh-in on COMPTEL policy positions, as well as new programs and services to enhance business opportunities for members.
- Access the Members Only portal through COMPTEL’s website and join ongoing discussion forums, view exclusive industry information, filings, white papers, webcasts, webinars and more!
Network and Increase sales
- Expand your networking and sales opportunities at our industry-leading Spring and Fall Conventions & EXPOs. Showcase your products with priority access to premium exhibit space and meeting rooms. Take advantage of premier sponsorship opportunities and priority consideration for speaking opportunities.
- Gain company recognition through COMPTEL’s website, and newsletters, and additional marketing and public relations efforts.
- Access the Members Only portal through COMPTEL’s website. This web interface allows you to create company and representative profiles, and search other member profiles.
- Reduce your legal and regulatory expenses by having COMPTEL be your advocate in Washington, DC at the FCC and Capitol Hill on industry issues.
- Manage your company more profitably by developing your professional and technical skills through our seminars, workshops, educational sessions, webcasts, webinars, and Q&A sessions hosted by technical experts.
- Reduce your trade show expenses by capitalizing on membership discounts while specifically targeting your core customer base to drive sales. Members receive the following discounts at COMPTEL Plus Conventions and Expos:
- 45% discount on exhibit space at our trade shows
- 30% discount on registration fees at conferences
- Benefit from the COMPTEL Preferred Partner Program, which provides members-only discounts on vendor and professional services, and the COMPTEL Marketplace, which assists members in locating carrier and vendor partners.
- Participate in COMPTEL’S Member Referral Program, which offers active member companies a dues reduction by referring new members.
For more information, please contact , Member Relations Manager at 202-296-6650 or firstname.lastname@example.org .