International Associate Member
International Associate membership is limited to non-U.S. entities deriving revenues predominantly from non-U.S. sources.
|$500 million and above
|$100 million up to $500 million
|$10 million up to $100 million
|$0 up to $10 million
- Expand your networking and sales opportunities at our industry-leading Spring & Fall trade shows and conventions. In addition, members gain access to the COMPTEL membership list, with contact information for more than 300 companies.
- Showcase your products and services with priority access to exhibit space and meeting rooms at our sold-out shows and conferences.
- Sponsor events to increase visibility of your company.
Speak at our shows and conferences and be heard by business leaders, investment analysts, government officials, and the media. Members receive priority consideration for speaking opportunities.
- Join our committees (regulatory, legislative, international, PR) and councils (meetings) and keep abreast of regulatory, technology and business issues that impact the competitive telecommunications industry.
- Publicize your company through the COMPTEL web site and our public relations efforts, as well as our weekly electronic newsletter, The COMPTEL Connection, which is distributed to 4,000 industry executives.
- Member discounts will reduce your costs:
- 45% on exhibit space at our trade shows.
- 30% on registration fees at COMPTEL conferences.
- 15% on affiliated educational programs.
- Stay on top with timely industry and regulatory information through our committees, publications and web site (http://www.comptel.org/)
- Gain a competitive advantage as you interact with other COMPTEL members and become recognized as a leading global provider in the competitive communications marketplace.